Discover The Secret Life of Dogs with the new Treat Tossing Furbo Dog Camera
Ever wonder what your furry friend does while they’re home alone? I do, and I know Kilo is often up to no good.
In fact, I made a funny video of Kilo the Pug inspired by the movie “The Secret Life of Pets” and some evidence of mischief.
My New Furbo- WooHoo! #sponsored
Now I need wonder no more. I can spy on my little rascal with my new Furbo – the world’s first treat-popping dog camera designed for pet parents to communicate with their furry loved ones in real time – no matter how far away.
I travel a lot so the Furbo was top of my Christmas list and it looks like Santa was listening. I received one at no cost to review (the opinions are my own and I agreed to review it because I thought it was so cool. This article contains affiliate links.).
Kilo may find himself on the naughty list as I know he has been managing to open the baby gate and sneak up to the attic to visit his cousin Angus who is staying with us.
I am charging mine and downloading the App as I write and I plan to film his efforts tomorrow. He sticks his tongue out at that LOL and barks “toss me a treat Mom”.
- Awarded the #1 pet product by Best Pet Cam.
- Free Furbo iOS/Android app: connect with your pet in real-time using the device’s built-in camera and two-way voice controls, no matter where you are.
- Two-Way Chat: using your smartphone, communicate with your furry pets with the built-in microphone and speakers. This should blow Kilo’s mind.
- Treat Tossing: fill up to 30 dog treats and play a game of fetch from anywhere. This will be Kilo’s favorite feature.
- Barking Alert: get notifications of noises to your smartphone, letting you soothe your furry friend or warning you if something is wrong. I have heard of several cases where it has saved lives with fires and it would also let me know about intruders.
- Stylish: It looks so attractive – it has a nice wood finish and the white sleek shiny curves give it a strong modern style.
- Secure: Furbo’s base comes with 3M adhesive tape to secure it to a counter, shelf, or table.
- Photo & Video Storage: use the app to capture your favorite pictures and videos of your fur baby with family and friends. Love this too and can’t wait to share.
- HD Camera & Night Vision: discover your pet’s secret life.
Each Furbo package includes: Power adaptor, 7-Foot USB cable, Quick Start Guide
Purchasing Information: Furbo.com and my affiliate link on Amazon here (I get a small commission if you buy through this link but you do not pay extra).
Furbo Dog Camera: Treat Tossing, Full HD Wifi Pet Camera and 2-Way Audio, Designed for Dogs, Compatible with Alexa (As Seen On Ellen)
You can connect wit them on Social Media:
Facebook: Furbo Pet Cam
YouTube: Furbo YouTube
Founded in 2014 by Tomofun, their story began from a simple yet emotional comment from a pet parent: “Dogs spend most of their lives waiting for us at home.” This struck a chord with CEO Victor Chang and the rest of the Tomofun team, which sparked the idea of Furbo.
Furbo Pet Camera went down in history as one of the most successfully crowd-funded pet products ever, raising over $500k on June 26, 2016 with nearly 4,000 supporters.